Monday, May 28, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

Memorial Day
Today is Memorial Day in America. No words can ever be enough to express my gratitude for freedoms we enjoy daily.

231. Thank you to those men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect America's freedom and values.
232. I am grateful my family gets to enjoy the gift of freedom from that sacrifice every day.
233. I am grateful for my grandfather's courage to leave his communist homeland and make a new start in America for a better life for him, his family, and future generations.
234. I am humbled by the gratitude shown by so many thankful, proud Americans.
235. When asked why we celebrate Memorial Day, I am grateful my son was able to answer correctly.


Thank you.

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design