Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Made Wednesday {Rag Heart Wreath} An Eco-Friendly Project

Happy February to you; the month of hugs and smooches and I'm sending my love your way! I am over-the-top excited to share today's W.I.M. Wednesday project with you. Why the excitement? Because today's project is being featured at the Fine Craft Guild, a crafting blog that features bloggers' crafts from all over the world, and they asked lil' ol' me to contribute a recycled craft project, so here's what I came up with and I hope you love it. It's super easy and super cute for Valentine's Day. If you can tie a knot, you can do this project!!!



All you have to do to see the project is click here, right here, and it'll take you directly to my eco-friendly Rag Heart Wreath project. 




Feel free to leave some love! Thanks so much for visiting me at the Fine Craft Guild, today! And, thank you to Rose from the Fine Art Craft Guild for noticing my Family Rules Project. It got her interested in asking me to contribute to today's post on their respected blog. Now, go over there and see what I did, click here.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

super cute wreath...and i actually think i could make that! new follower here from Sunday Social...visit back, if you'd like.

~Hilary~

http://daydreambeliever-hilary.blogspot.com/

P.S...I have a link-up on Sundays to share random pics of your day...would love to have you join. :)

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design