Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sharing My Fave Blogs

This month of love and admiration is quickly coming to a close. I hope it's been a lovely one for you. Before we reach this month's end, I wanted to share with you my ten most-favorite blogs. I read their posts every day, as their words have become my daily routine and comfort.

Blogging is hard work and takes a great deal of time and effort. You bloggers out there know this and I commend all of you for authoring such creative, interesting blogs. Yes, bloggy friends truly are real friends. I know if I ended up visiting any one of their hometowns, I'd have someone to visit with and they'd welcome me with open arms. I would do the same for them.

So my fellow bloggers, this post is for you. I encourage you to visit each one of these fabulous sites and see for yourself why I love these ladies so much.

Here they are in no particular order and why I love the way they do what they do!

1. Craftberry Bush - Lucy is amazing to say the least about this beautifully creative soul. Her insecurities make her so charming and real. Oh, if she only knew how wonderful all her projects really are, why, there'd be no talking to her. Thank goodness she's so humble.

2. Lisa Leonard Online - The moment you step into Lisa's world, you fall in love with her family, her life, her products. Her business started at her kitchen table and it's amazing to see the God-given growth of her little enterprise. Her ride is a fun and interesting read - I never miss a day!

3. My Crazy Quilt Life - You don't have to be a quilter to enjoy Betty's easy-going attitude. Don't even get me started on the tea parties this lady throws on her blog. She has the most extensive and eclectic set of dishware known to man. I mean, the table-settings are truly lovely and you really do feel, and wish, you'd be right there with her, sipping and chatting with Betty.

4. Pocketful of Memory Cards - Suzan from Canada, eh! Oh, how I love this woman's insights and perspectives. She's also one of my biggest supporters, always leaving comments and imprinting love on this site of mine. I wish she knew how truly inspiring she is to me. Thank you!

5. Crafty, Scrappy, Happy - Jaime Lyn is the sweetest, dearest person you'll ever meet! She's also smart to-boot, as she plays a dentist during the day, a super-cool blogger at night. Her crafts are amazing, and so are her Crafty Linky Parties. xxoo!

6. The Wiegand's - Is there a more gentle soul on the planet than Casey Wiegand? I doubt it, really! She's also blog-famous but it hasn't gone to her head. I'll admit, when I get a comment from Casey, it's like I'm a tween getting an autograph from Justin Bieber - I'm totally giddy and, like, just can't believe she'd take the time. I so appreciate it! Oh, and her kids will seriously melt your heart, they are that sweet.

7. The Taylor House - You know I love this girl, Chrissy. How could I not after she sent me such lovely handmade Valentine gifts for this year's long-distance gift exchange. She's got me as a reader of her blog for life!

8. live.laugh.rowe - Kelly is so great and such a wealth of information. From recipes, to growing your blog and techie tips, you are always learning something new and useful from this girl. And, don't even get me started on her giveaways - worth the effort of commenting, trust me.

9. The Crafted Sparrow - I've got two words for you, and two words only: FREE PRINTABLES! Rebecca is so generous to create Subway Art printables and offer them up to us for nothing, nada, zip! Oh, they are just so beautiful and it can make a lonely, empty picture frame so worthy of a mantel placement. Rebecca also scours the web looking for other craft inspirations - thanks for saving us all that time and effort. Love it!

10. The Great Read - I cannot say enough about my bloggy "sister", Michele. We share a passion for books; but not just any books. We share a love for library books, and the library, in general. It would do you a world of good to frequent Michele's blog for book inspiration. It will spark a love affair with your own local library and, trust me, you'll never be the same again. Your library card is willing to give you more than it gets, so why not take advantage?

I know I've missed blogs I frequent regularly and I mean no offense in leaving you off this list. I'll get to you on the next round. For now, though, start exploring the blogs above and tell them LOVD sent you!

Now it's your turn to share some of your most favorite blogs. Please comment the name or link of the blog you can't go a day without visiting. I can't wait to explore your finds!

8 comments:

Live Laugh Rowe said...

You are the best, friend! I smile at every single one of your sweet comments. I'm glad we're enjoying these bloggy days together!! {hugs}

Kelly @ live.laugh.rowe

Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

Oh friend! Your words are so so sweet. Thank you. I know what you mean about feeling like blog friends ARE real friends..... and you would be more than welcome to visit Wisconsin ANYTIME!!!!! I feel so honored to be a blog that you check often---I know that is a big deal. You have been such a wonderful blessing ever since I "met" you! :o)
Thank you again.
Jaime

Unknown said...

Thanks for the list...I now have some more amazing blogs to check out! :D

Craftberry Bush said...

Aww Lil...what a sweet thing to do for us...you are such a sweet and encouraging woman and your daily visits are not taken for granted ....thank you ...xoxo

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Lily! Your kind words make me blush. What a wonderful thing for you to do, and so within your kind and loving character. I look forward to checking out your bloggie friends. And thanks for your constant support, your comments mean so much to me!

Suzan Wood-Young said...

Well that was a bit confusing, eh? As you probably realized, Nicole is my daughter. I'm on her laptop at the moment and I didn't realized she was logged into blogger, I thought it was me. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Lilly! I feel the same about your blog and am looking forward to visiting the list tonight when I get home. I'm up for your bloggy challenge but it may take me a week or so to pull it together - I'm feeling so far behind lately! ;)

You are the sweetest.

xoxo michele

Chrissy said...

You are the best! Thanks for including me in this wonderful list of blogs!

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design