Thursday, December 1, 2011

Introducing to the Mind What the Heart Already Knows




Everyday can be the start of something big. This is a great reminder to gain perspective of what is all around me: all my joys, all my loves, all my hopes. I have only myself to offer, but I offer it fully. With all my might I give myself to all projects, all volunteer activities, everything. I know He is watching, and one day, I'll know my true worth in my head as much as how I already feel it in my heart, where it is alive right now, but not realized fully in the reality of the day to day. One day, my heart will teach my head my true worth. My heart will reveal to my head my hidden potential. I hope my head is listening. 

My heart will unwrap for my head the gifts I have been given to share with the world. We all have been given gifts to share with the world. The gifts we have are not ours to keep for ourselves. Do you know your gift? Can you feel it in your heart?

Is your head, yet, in agreement to what your heart already knows about your hidden potential and gift to the world? What are you doing to share your gift with others?

2 comments:

Betty Sneeringer said...

My gift is creativity along with positive thinking but in my head I fear it appears too materialistic.
Betty

Suzan Wood-Young said...

My gift is song but my head thinks it's selfish to sing since it seems more of a gift for myself. I like it so much and I enjoy the complements. ;)

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design